Where did opera originate watch for free online
Where did opera originate view photos
Where did opera originate latest news
· The origins of opera, unfortunately, are not cut and dry. There are a variety of factors that may have lead to the creation of opera; perhaps the earliest contributor being the plays from Ancient Greece where music was …
· These and related musico-dramatic forms may have become indirect ancestors of opera, but the earliest universally accepted direct ancestors of opera appeared in 16th-century Italy. The role of Florence. The courts of northern Italy, especially that of the Medici family in Florence, were
View this answer The opera originated in 1597 in Italy. Dafne, written by Jacopo Peri, was the first opera. The year 1597 was during the Baroque period, in which...
· No, the noun 'operas' is the plural form of the singular noun 'opera'.A collective noun is a noun used to group people or things in a descriptive way; for example, a series of operas or an ...
· Opera originated from Italy and at the end of the 16th century it soon spread through the rest of the other countries such as Europe, Germany, France, and England etc. 5.0 3 votes 3 votes
· In Yuan Dynasty times—from 1279 to 1368—opera performers began to use the vernacular language of the common people rather than Classical Chinese.